Internship for B.Tech/M.C.A./M.Tech/M.Sc Freshers @ University of Delhi - Last Date: 6 April 2016 - Apply Online. Applications are invited for Internship at Institute of Informatics and Communication, University of Delhi South Campus.
Qualification Required : M.Sc Informatics, University of Delhi. B.Tech/M.C.A./M.Tech/M.Sc. in Informatics/ Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Electronics or related field (for the candidates from other recognized organization/institution).
1. Hands on experience on MVC Frameworks and RESTful Application Development? Any experience with YII2.0 will be an advantage.
2. Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, PGSql, etc.) and of developing web services, query processing , query optimisation.
4. Good Communication skills.
5. Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
6. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
Desired Skills : Good analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities. Thorough - pays attention to details.
Note : The stipend for senior interns would be 25000 INR per month and for junior interns it would be 15000 INR per month.
Last Date to Apply : 6 April 2016 - Apply Online
For More Information Click Here & To Apply Online, Click Here for this job.