11. The price of Machine D equals the sum of the prices of machine A, B and C whose price are in the ratio 2:3:4 respectively. If weights of A, B, C and D varies as square of its individual price and difference of weight of D and A, B and C together is 9880 kg. Then what is the weight of D?
a) 15390 kg b) 14790 kg c) 15800 kg d) none of these
Answer : a) 15390 kg
12. If 4:6 is the ratio of number of girls and boys in a computer coaching class.If 50% of girls and 40% of boys are degree holders then the percentage of the candidates who are non-degree holders is:
a) 12% b) 38% c) 56% d) 49%
Answer : c) 56%
13. The time showed by an analog clock at a moment is 11 am then 1234567890 hours later it will show the time as:
a)11am b)11pm c)5am d)4pm
Answer : c)5am
Entry Level Jobs for 2015 & 2016 Pass Out: Apply Here
14. The time showed by the clock at a moment is 8 am then the respective time of after and before 42896 hours is :
a)4 pm & 12 am b)6 am & 4 pm c)5 pm & 7 am d)3 am & 3 pm
Answer : a)4 pm & 12 am
15. The minimum number of digits required to form every number which is greater than 900 and less than 9,000 is:
a) 39 b) 72 c) 49 d) 81
Answer : a) 39
16. Find the difference of the minimum number of numbers required to form every number from 1 to 1234 and 1 to 4321.
a) 9 b) 7 c) 4 d) 3
Answer : d) 3
Get 3 Lakh + Interview Calls Every Month: Register Now
17. A person was fined for exceeding the speed limit by 10 km/hr. Another person was also fined for exceeding the same speed limit by twice the same. If the second person was traveling at a speed of 35km/hr,find the speed limit.
A. 19 km/hr B. 27 km/hr C. 30 km/hr D. 15 km/hr
18. The difference between the compound and simple interest on a certain sum for 2 years at the rate of 8% per annum is Rs.80,What is the sum?
A. 11,880 B. 12,500 C. 13,250 D. 14,270